OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday 12 June 2009

My Aspiration.......

  • Put Kuala Belait on the world map. Remember KB, remember Syazwan.
  • Be one of the most successful young entrepeneurs in Brunei with successful niche businesses to my name
  • Travel to places around the world that are very unfamiliar to typical Bruneians. No, KL, Singapore or UK won't be in my radar just yet.


  • Be a well-mannered and respected socialite
  • Get listed on the 50 of Asia's most eligible bachelors (remember, I put KB on the world map and have successful niche businesses)
  • A lovely loving and caring wife whom I can build a medium sized family with
  • A couple of top notch cars. Be it luxury, sporty or vintage ones.
  • Mostly importantly, a wallet filled with anything but credit cards. Leading a debtless life.

Too ambitious, you think? Go ahead and laugh then, you dreamless piece of s***.

TQ. END!!

0 comments: