OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday 2 July 2009

Masa Atu Hari Rabu.........

It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I was, and still am preoccupied with commitments at the Residential College; Pesta Sukan Staff Universiti Borneo and the orientation preparation for the new intakes. *sigh*

But last Wednesday was quite an exception. RESCO members managed to allocate some time for a morning hike at Tasek Lama and it was one heck of a good time. RESCO was quite unbusy that day, although that was not the case days after.

Let the pictures do the talking ya? (I'm not in the picture 'coz aku yang ambil gambar =( ). RESCO, do check my blog, thank you. And good luck with the remaining days of the Pesta Sukan Staff Universiti Borneo.





It is easily understood why Kachik trailed behind us all the time. Gf di sisi.


Photos taken as we finally reached the only high point of the jungle track
Quote of the week: "Excuse me, ada makanan harimau sini?"
- As Ajis asked for it at a stationary section at Utama Grand
END!

0 comments: