OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Sunday 8 March 2009

Kids, I Hate You!

I just feel like posting these thoughts of mine that I long to share with you guys that, maybe, somehow, can open up your mind. And oh, maybe you're one of the things that I mention as you read all the way thru'? Well, I'm sorry. But I'm right, right?

  • I hate punks. You guys bring KB a bad name and give The Mall a bad sight. Fuck you and your XXS sized Sid and Nancy t-shirt and Sex Pistols anthems you're listening to. Fuck you and your Martins boots. And oh, do you even know what Anarchy means? Form 3 pun inda pass. Why am I hating this subculture when their season was long over? Exactly! Stupid people never last!

  • I hate emos. I have to agree. Emo posers are gay. They are such cry babies. Fuck you and your rambut yang panjang menutup mata setampik ah. Fuck you and your empty school bags that you're carrying while you're hanging out at The Mall. Fuck you for asking your dad to send you to The Mall and fetch you up. Fuck you for your eye shadows and piercings. Oh, the same goes to you Punks! Emo girls, cut your wrists FOR REAL THIS TIME 'coz that would be freakin' cool! You're hating what I'm saying here? THEN RUN TO YO' MAMA AND CRY! Oh, hey! Mana kamu dapat stukin bula warna pink yang kamu pakai di Mall ah. Lawa eey~!

  • I hate shufflers. Wait, I think I should say I like them! They get the entire floor of the Mall clean with their big belly bottom Kapoera trousers! The Management of the Mall looks like considering to lay off some of their cleaners if things continue to be like this. I have nothing else to say about you guys. I just simply hate you. I just find you guys so uncool.

I simply hate subcultures of these kinds. They never really know what they're all about. They become who they are 'coz they think its cool, its the new trend so why not be one as well? Guess what, pieces of shit like you (referring to these subcultures) never last, and the next thing you know, you find me blogging about you clowns, talking about how stupid you guys make yourselves are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea.... 8least ada jua danganku inda suka manusia2 macam tu...apa?emo?punk kelabit? kalau pun durang ni enthusiasssssst sangat jgn deh memalukan brunei...apa tah di mall ah...nada urang memuji... capi2 ada lah...durang pikir durang kana liat urang suka?khak phuiiii