OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Saturday 7 March 2009

Long Term Plans

I already have these three things in mind. Things that I wanna have and do and hope to achieve as soon as the next coming exam is over:
  • First, I plan to go to KL with some of my uni friends, preferably this coming May, that is, right after the exam fever is over. KL is always a cool place to go and shop, party or just simply to hang out at.
  • Nike Mercurial Vapor IV Charcoal. I don't know what to say about it. I just have to have it one of these days! Hitam itu menawan. Ooh~! I want :(
  • Something that I always wanna try and do. Grow my hair long. Tried once, but didn't work out for me. So I try to give it another shot starting from now. Be it something like this dude. (Gay tia jua usulnya masukkan gambar laki-laki ani). But yea, you get the idea, yes?
END!

0 comments: